Grow Your Capacity and Deepen Your Impact
Support for Nonprofits
Catalyst:Ed can help you access the expertise, insights, and additional capacity you need to innovate and improve your programs, make progress on critical initiatives, and center equity. Through our signature matching process, thoughtful relationship management, and connections with others moving on a similar growth journey, you’ll be able to transform your team or organization to better serve students, families, and communities.
One Network, Many Ways to Engage
With a highly diverse network of over 800 expert consultants, coaches, and technical assistance providers and deep knowledge of equity-oriented capacity-building and organizational learning, we help nonprofit leaders access and leverage the right expertise for a range of needs more reliably, equitably, and easily.
Get Help for a ProjectLearn More About Our Signature Matching Process
Get our help scoping a single project and getting matched with a vetted provider for critical priorities such as refreshing your strategic plan, developing an earned revenue strategy, infusing a focus on equity into your programmatic work, or redesigning and documenting standard operating procedures.
Become a Member - Join the Nonprofit Exchange
Partner with us to intentionally and systematically leverage coaches, consultants, and technical assistance providers to further your priorities and transform your practices. Services and solutions offered to members include:
- Individualized capacity-building supports: You will receive unlimited access to our signature project matching services (normally subject to a 5% fee), trusted by over 1,000 state and local education agencies and nonprofits, to access intentional, high-quality and seamless support that is responsive to the needs and contexts of your team.
- Advisory Support: You will also have a dedicated relationship manager who will serve as a thought partner and connector as you move along your organizational capacity-building journey. This person will understand your organization’s short- and the long-term capacity needs, help you build a plan to grow your capabilities in a way that works for you, and connect you to new talent and opportunities.
Interested in learning more? Email us at [email protected]
The Catalyst:Ed Difference
- Broad provider network: Our diverse network of 830+ vetted providers includes nationally known organizations and research entities, as well as leaders and subject matter experts with deep knowledge of issues and communities and experiences with government agencies and nonprofit organizations.
- Trusted advisors: Our team has decades of experience working with and supporting education agencies, nonprofits, and philanthropies, and brings deep expertise in capacity-building and continuous learning.
- Equity focus: We have a diverse team and an equity-oriented approach to capacity-building that is reflected across all our work.
- Structured and streamlined process: Our signature matching process and platform make it easy for our partners to identify and connect with the right expertise and perspectives for their needs and contexts.