Once a bid is accepted, we ask the organization and the provider to complete a project work order form specifying the following:
- Why: The purpose of the project
- What: The end deliverables and timing for completing the project
- By When: Agreed upon intermediate milestones and deadlines
- How: Key process elements that will be followed to achieve the project milestones and deliverables
- Who: Clear delineation of critical path tasks between experts and organization team members.
- Check-in schedule and format (e.g., in-person, by phone, over email) between organization and expert
- Budget, including estimated number of hours
The work order helps Catalyst:Ed ensure that all parties are on the same page with respect to the project and surfaces any potential for misalignment. Once the work order is completed, we ask the organization and provider to sign a Service Contract with each other and get started right away.